Eclair represents over 110 years of cinema, with approximately 50% of French film heritage in its care. Twenty professionals, who all share the same passion for film heritage and content preservation, are employed to look after the permanent inventory process and film reels. Since R&D is the key to success, we continually invest in the maintenance of your assets with the best technology available on the market.
- In 2016, we launched a new, disruptive solution, Eclair Inventory, for digital asset management based on the OAIS standard, which aims to cover clients’ physical and digital storage needs.
- We currently store 4 petabytes of data! That is the equivalent of 3,000 LTO 5 tapes. 2 million reels and 1.5 million video assets are preserved at Eclair’s Burgundy Archive Center.
GUARANTEED PERMANENT ACCESS
- Rights holders have continuous access to their assets with real-time updates
- Asset management automatically linked to servicing orders
YOUR ASSETS ARE SECURE
- Assets are duplicated twice on two different sites
- Quality, validity check, valorized data with metadata indexation
- Guarantee against data loss: reversible solution with technical watchfulness
- OAIS compliant system (Open Archival Information System) on cold disk based architecture
- Hard drive system with technology migration and regular checksum data calculations
OPEN & FLEXIBLE
- Our system is compliant with all types of archive solutions (HD, Cloud, etc.)
- Online, off line, immediate or delayed access, several service levels available